You can achieve success and far better results in your life, relationship, career or business!
- Do you ever feel that something is missing?
- Are you struggling with stress or time management and longing for far greater clarity, peace, passion, purpose, impact, or balance in your work and personal life?
- Are you looking for the very best in professional support to leverage your strengths, and finally make those important changes that really matter to you?
- Do you feel that you have great ideas, but lack the follow-through to actually make them happen?
If any of these are true for you, and you are tired of struggling away by yourself; Personal Life and Business Coaching could be an exciting answer that will help you accomplish those dreams.
Personal Life and Business Coaching is a powerful tool to help you become focused, motivated and accomplished in your goals. Achieving the outcomes that you desire most is not only possible, but can be a reality NOW. The return on your investment in coaching can be significant in monetary return as well as personal satisfaction and self-esteem.
If you are not where you want to be, unfulfilled, stressed out, tired of the results you are currently getting, or simply frustrated by trying to do it all by yourself – I invite you to look into working with an experienced professional who is totally focused on helping you succeed.
Personal Life and Business Coaching Examples
Dr. Patty has helped people in the following types of situations:
- Life coaching an individual to become more focused in his communication, conflict resolution, romance and intimacy in his relationship with his wife.
- Working with a business to resolve low employee morale and create a positive working environment that would reduce employee turnover.
- Coaching a business owner in moving toward retirement in a positive, healthy manner. The goal was to create a highly saleable business as well as a life he could look forward to in retirement.
- Coaching a personal trainer to achieve the goals she wished to obtain in her fitness and eating plan. A side benefit was that she learned many ways to motivate her own clients and help them accomplish their goals.
- Coaching a scriptwriter through “writer’s block” and burnout in his career. Helping him achieve a renewed energy for his work.
Personal Life and Business Coaching is usually done by telephone so it is efficient and convenient. Phone sessions are 30 minutes with follow-up emails to ensure accountability to your goals. Coaching is uplifting, positive and motivating. Contact Dr. Patty for more information.